Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ToO cOoL fOr ScHoOL

So I have gone back to school. I started at Salt Lake Community College (SLCC) in 2007 when I first moved to Utah. And I just NOW paid my tuition off, because I was out of state! But it feels good to be back in school. Learning on a day to day basis about everything and anything. :) I am taking 12 credits this semester and so far so good (I am only on the second day). I just did some math and feel smarter already. 

I think that college is so much easier than High School. You don't have as much pressure and the fact that you are paying for it is another reason for you to now waste your money! lol But yeah, its cool. I give props to people, like my older brother *Travis* who just graduated from the U in Biomedical Engineering. I guess thats a Bachelors? I remember when he got his associates. I hope to be just as successful in school. I am still torn on what I want to do. Since I started having kids I have wanted to be a Labor Nurse. But I am VERY into criminology and detective, paralegal, CSI type stuff. It is very interesting to me!   

I have dabbled into photography. My father is a photographer and I have always been interested. But I don't think I could have that as a MAIN career! So I want to Major in something and minor in Photography. Or maybe just keep it as a hobby/side money maker besides my REAL money maker! hehe 

But to everyone who is "thinking" about going to college or coming back! DO IT! It will be worth it. Whether you get a diploma or not, you have your education to teach to your kids or grand kids! Stay in school! and don't be TOO COOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment