Sunday, June 7, 2009

My little family went on a Sunday drive today and we went to Antelope Island because we have never been there before. Besides the smell every now and then it was actually a very peaceful beautiful place! We went to this cliff to look over the lake and beachfront. While we were there enjoying and taking in the scenery I had some time to think as well as i could tell my husband was also thinking. But since I cant read his mind I can only blog about what my thoughts were throughout our little outing. Anyway, first thing I thought about today was where we were at in life. We have had our struggles but for the most part i think we are keeping our head above water. We could discipline ourselves alot better, but for the most part I could pat myself on the back! Second thing I thought about was my kids and how much of a blessing they have been to my life and how much they have taught me about love and patience ;-). Third thing I thought about was my husband and the hard work he does to provide for us. He has his own struggles as well as trying to take care of all of his loved ones not just his own little family. That is a great thing about him is how much he cares for the ones he loves. Lastly, I thought about a good friend of mine. She is outof the country at the moment for a funeral. I miss and love her dearly. She has impacted my life so much since I have known her, more then anyone ever has in my entire life.I hope she will be lifted a little bit from this trip she is taking seeing her family despite the circumstances. So lets see what the future holds for all of us and move forward in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment