Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Favorite Movie Quotes....Bare with my dorkyness

Blades Of Glory
Jimmy: Get out of my face.
Chazz: I'll get inside your face.

Jimmy: I see you got fat.
Chazz: I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.

Kung Fu Panda
Po: Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

School Of Rock
Math is a wonderful thing. Math is a really cool thing. So get off your ath. Let's do some math. Math, math, math, math, math.
Dewey singing

Dumb and Dumber
Harry: 'Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.'

Anchorman
Ron bribes the announcer]
Announcer: You're watching Channel 4 News with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor Ron Burgundy and Tits McGee.
Veronica Corningstone: Good evening, San Diego. I'm Veronica Corningstone. Tits McGee is on vacation.
Ron Burgundy: And I'm Tits... I'm Ron Burgundy.

Veronica Corningstone: ...and that can be very distracting. Okay, so when we get to the pet shop...
Brick Tamland: [while coughing] Cough. Look over here.
[spoken]
Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No. Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.
[runs off, there is a sound of crashing off screen]
Brick Tamland: It's all right. I'm all right.

Ace Ventura
Ace: "If I'm not back in five minutes...just wait longer!"

Beaches
CC Bloom: But enough about me, let's talk about you... what do YOU think of me?

Cool Runnings
Yule Brenna - I'm going to kick your butt
Sanka - How bout I draw a line down your head so it looks like a butt?

Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Achoo: "Hey, Blinkin!"
Blinkin: "Did you say "Abe Lincoln"?"

[Blinkin, the blind man, is up in a perch looking out for strangers.]
Robin Hood: "Blinkin! What are you doing?"
Blinkin: "Guessing. I guess no one's coming."

Prince John: "And why would the people listen to you?"
Robin of Locksley: "Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."

Waterboy
Bobby Boucher: "I like college and I like football and I'm gonna keep doin' 'em both cause they make me happy! [Slams door, then comes back.] And you're wrong, Mama! Alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata! [Slams door, then comes back.] And I like Vickie Vallencourt and she showed me her boobies and I like them too!"

Bobby Boucher: "My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."

The First Wives Club
Elise Elliot: You think that because I'm beautiful I don't have feelings. Well you're wrong. I'm an actress. I've got all of them!

Dr. Morris Packman: If I give you another face lift you are going to be able to blink your lips!

Liar Liar
Office Worker: "Hey, Fletcher, how's it hanging?"
Fletcher: (groans) "Short, shriveled, and always to the left."

Max Reid: "My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside."
Fletcher: "That's just something ugly people say."

Miss Congeniality
Victor Melling: (about Gracie) This woman has no talent! I was not told I'd have to provide a talent.
Gracie Hart: It's ok, I have a talent. It's sometihng I learned in high school.
VIctor Melling: You are not having sex on that

Stan Fields: Miss Rhode Island, please describe your idea of a perfect date.
Cheryl "Rhode Island": Well, my idea of a perfect date would be April 23rd.
Because it's not too warm or too cold, and all you need is a light jacket.

Thats just a few... I have a so much more! Just laugh and enjoy!! :-P hahaha Yeah im dilirious! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment