Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jesus Take The Wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4rfA_tebY

So a lot has happened within the last year of my life and I have tried all I can to make things right or better. There is only so much you could do yourself without getting overwhelmed or feel like you getting anywhere with anything. I have been up late for the past week thinking of where im at in life, my loved ones, and myself. I still don't have the answers to everything, but I do try to keep a positive outlook on things. I was up and I grabbed my father in laws laptop and wanted to hear some music. As I was trying to find some uplifting songs I came by this song that I linked to my blog....I cant get the song to actually play...Im still learning so bear with me! But the song is "Jesus Take The Wheel" by Carrie Underwood. Every time I listen to this song I get teary eyed and think about how much I take for granted in my life and how the things I cant fix I would just give up. This song reminds me of despite everything how much I rely on the Lord and my beliefs, to take the reins on whats going on in my life and soften my heart for the trials that I'm going through as well as what my loved are going through. So I guess I'm posting this blog to remind people that your not alone when it comes to trials or tribulations. If you feel anyway discouraged or down, just look around, count your blessings and remember there is always the big man upstairs to help you through all that you feel you cant handle. Sure I talk the talk, but I myself need to walk the walk and practice what I'm posting also. I'm gonna try to do all this myself and hopefully it will ease the load I carry from day to day! So just remember this song and post and hopefully it will help you through your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment