Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New To This Blog Stuff

So im New to all this so as for my first post I figured I would let you know somethings about me..

My name is Tatiana
Im Married
I have 3 beautiful children
I come from a family of 6
Im the 2nd to the youngest
Im half Tongan half caucasion
I work for the airlines but im terrified of flying!
I am LDS and I love my religion, but there are things with the church i dont agree with.
I love practicing my photography skills i just wish I had a desent camera.
I want to go Sky Diving, but I have to not be pregnant.
Ive been pregnant for most my marriage...correction my WHOLE marriage.
I love being on stage, but i hate the preparation for it!
My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper
My favorite food is any kinda meat.
My biggest pet peeve is tags flipped out of shirts, pants, etc.
I miss my long hair.
My worst feature, i think, are my legs, i think their too big for my body!
I have only had 2 other boyfriends besides my husband!
I want a tattoo but dont want to get one in fear of my kids wanting one and asking a million questions!
If i could eat at a restaraunt for free forever it would be Chilis!
I dont have alot of friends, but im very close to the ones that i do have!
I think you have to love ur family members, but u dont have to like them..some atleast!
There is alot i want to do in life but have to wait til after i raise my kids.
Well thats pretty much my life in a nutshell!! If i think of more i will add it! Enjoy and i will see to post when necessary,

1 comment:

  1. See that wasn't so hard lol. Like I said you might be surprised how much you have to share. :)

    ReplyDelete