Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Everything Works

 
 
So as you can tell I have had plenty time to continue blogging at a steady pace. I never realized how much I have stored in my mind and how therapeutic is was to just write about it. Writing has always been something that I did, but only in my journals when I was a teenager. I guess when you get older you graduate from little notebooks to write in to blogging on the net. I have found that this life is beating me down every day. But I take a step forward and push past the difficulties. I wait for the opportunity of a new day. Yes, it hurts terribly, but I’d rather get beat down and pick myself up than never enjoy the fall. I do honestly believe that people enter our lives for a reason. That everyone who I meet, who has formed an imprint in our lives has something to teach us. Everything that happens to me is an experience, and because of that it can never be bad. It can only be good because it helps to mold the person that I am, and the person that I become. Hope is a big driving factor in my life. It makes me feel as though it just comes and goes, when in reality it is always there. Everyone hopes that there is a chance that something else will happen, you just need to have faith that it will.
Hope, deceitful as it is, serves at least to lead us to the end of our lives by an agreeable route.  ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld
There is no person that was made to handle every punch that is thrown at them. We were made to get upset, sad, hurt, and tumble.  It is my experience that we aren’t supposed to be able to handle everything. I find that some days I do not want to do anything but lie in bed. I want to get away from everything and sleep it off.  Getting up on those days and fighting that feeling off is the best thing to do because it only makes me stronger. Having something push me out of bed, motivates me to start my day.  I have asked myself, “Have you ever met someone who has changed your life?”  Yes! And they make me realize that every thought I ever had about life and myself, has changed … the way I look at life and people and even breathe. It’s like that whole time I was hiding until that person came into my world and suddenly everything was different. They somehow made it possible to trust again. And show me that not everyone is going to stare me in the face and lie. But they helped me realize that not everyone is going to hurt me. Every single second brings a new beginning, every single hour embraces a new promise, when we dream; our dreams bring hope, and when we awaken; every day is what you choose to make it. So today, make the choice to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment