Thursday, April 19, 2012

Family Time

These past few weeks have been exciting for my little family. We took a trip to Pittsburgh to celebrate Easter and my birthday! I turned 26 (I am getting old :( )  
I spent my birthday with so many people that I love. It has been so far the best birthday for a long time. 
 

We came home for a few days then took a last minute family trip to Disney World in Florida. It was my kids first time to ever be there. They had a blast! They lasted from 11a.m to 11:30p.m. They were such troopers and got to meet and see some of their favorite Disney characters.  
 

 It was Deuce's 6th birthday. That is why we spent it in Florida. But we also celebrated it when we got back home to Utah. We continued our family time at a movie. Which I fell asleep from all the traveling that day! I couldn't have asked for a better 6th birthday for my big boy.
 Now we are back to reality, and things are as they were before our trips and fun. Missing things that I used to have and then some. It has been such a great experience for my kids to see everyone happy and for me to see my kids happy! I am a BIG joker about serious things and situations that I am in, but no matter what life throws at me I will always have them. Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment