Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome Back...Welcome Back...Welcome Back

So I JUST remembered my password to this old blog site. LOL I just went back through and read my old blogs. Made me laugh and made me remember. :) WOW the things to write about since my last few entries!

Were my life stands NOW.....
So I am still living in Utah, a place that I thought was temporary, but it seems to be working for us at the moment.

Deuce is 5(tomorrow)
Simaima is 3

William is 2












Melia is 1.










My house never has a dull moment, when the kids are awake!

We have had an additional blessing to our household. and his name is Desmond. This little boy has been such a blessing to have here. He has the sweetest most funniest personality that a 1 year old can have.


So that makes 5! Five little people with such different personalities that get along and clash with a turn of a second. Our weekly routine is pretty much what it is a "routine."

These kids my world go round! ALL of them! I don't know what I would do if I did not have them! I cannot wait to explore the world and life with these munchkins. I know its not all gonna be easy, and with them so close in age it sure won't all be easy. But it will be a heck of a ride!!!
____________________________________________________________________
Photography
I have taken up Photography lately. I have been around it since I was younger! My father was a photographer and I have always loved taking portraits! I am doing it as a hobby as of now but I am returning to school to *fingers crossed* pursue it further! So on that note, YES, I go back to school this summer! Just waiting to register for classes!! YAY
___________________________________________________________________

Friends
I don't have many friends, BUT that ones I DO have a hold dear to my heart and trust with my life!! I love all the people who have been with me through my ups and downs!











____________________________________________________________________
Marriage

My husband ^ Rich. We have been married 6 years this year and have been through it and then some!
__________________________________________________________________

So On that note, since I have gotten everything caught up with for the most part! WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment