Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Deuce


Oh how the years go by,
Oh how time can certainly fly.
From once just a thought in far away dreams,
now into my arms and in my eyes gleam
the presence of you.
Your laughter and smiles
which go on for miles,
warms my heart and soul.
You're growing up so fast,
as I wish each moment with you to last forever.
My little boy will someday be a man
and right by your side I will forever stand.
I will pick up the pieces when you fall,
I will hold your hand and help you stand tall.
And when the day comes when you are on your own,
never feel that you are alone.
No matter how near or far apart
I am always right there in your heart.
Always remember whatever you go through
that no matter what, I will always love you.
[April 17, 2011]
Today is my eldest boys birthday! I am so happy to have him in my life! He is the light of my world! We had a blast today. We went to the Discovery Zone Kids Museum at the Gateway Mall. It was AMAZING. We had so much fun!!!!!
Deuce being a Construction Worker

The new KSL News Anchor

Desmond and Melia discovering how the water flows

Checking Out at the store lol

The kids riding the Emergency Helicopter


Riding The Horse

     

So as you can see we had a blast! We were there for 4 hours. I love that my children love spending so much time together. They are truly each others best friends. It makes me so happy. What a GREAT day today was to celebrate 5 years of love and friendship with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment