Monday, May 12, 2014

Count Your Blessings


Challenges, trials, tribulations are nothing but another day for me. My faith has been tested repeatedly along with my patience. Today was a big trial for me to overcome. I made the decision a few weeks ago to not search for other solutions to a problem of mine. After a a couple months of opinions I moved forward with a very complicated decision of my own. (Yes I'm being very vague) I lost a piece of my heart in more ways than one. This is what’s true for me…every experience in life occurs, as it should. There are no mistakes or accidents. I know that in the end it was what had to be done. No one is immune to problems and tragedies. You have to celebrate life in all its ups and downs it is a part of what makes us who we are in life.

I sat today and watched and looked at every video and picture of my children. I am beyond blessed to be a mother to my kids. They are the sole most greatest achievements in my life. Who knows, maybe I am not done having children in this life. If I am ever blessed with more children I know it would bring nothing but happiness to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment