Wednesday, November 6, 2013

To Give Thanks


This Thanksgiving season, next to my appreciation and love for my Heavenly Father, I am especially thankful for my 4 children that hold the biggest part of my heart. Each of my children brings a special flavor to our home, to make it what it is, and to make it what I love. I am thankful for their uplifting spirits and their pure outlook on the everyday struggles that are presented to our family. 

I am thankful for my family! The numerous people in my life, who encourage and motivate me to live life with love and without regret. By your lives, your words and your examples, you challenge me to set one foot in front of the other when I am afraid of failure, rejection, or judgment and human nature makes me feel like giving up.

 Other than my family, nothing is more important than the loyal friends that I have been blessed with. You are the people who make my life more functional and more enjoyable. I have unconditional love for you all that have made the choice to be in my life and continue to be the amazing individuals that I look up to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment