Monday, March 19, 2012

Too Cruel to be kind...

So it has been a cruel game my life has been playing with me these last few months. Oh if i could only fix the wrongs in my life with a snap of my fingers. My kids have been my biggest supporters and my crutch in my life right now. I don't feel like I could make it through everyday without them. There has been many joyful people that I have accepted or brought into my life also. My Fa'ulao family, my days would be dull and my children and my heart would not be be happy let alone be able to make it through this time of need without them. My brother Travis, he has become my best friend and my love for him has just grown so much. My girlfriends, I don't know where I would be without our much needed talks! Cheers to new friends and to old ones! 

To the people that have problems with me! Thank you! Because without a little challenge in life, it would be too easy to go through. My faith has been tested, my love has been tested, my worth has been tested! We will see where the results fall! All I know right now is how much I would never make any day worth living if it was not for my 4 babies. SO! 


To Deuce, Simaima, WIlliam, and Melia,
You all are my heart. You are stubborn, willful, energetic and incredible children bursting with imagination, thoughtfulness, rambunctiousness and love. You make a quiet room loud and full of clatter, you make a noisy room the most peaceful place in the world. You touch my cheeks with both your hands and kiss my face, loving me for all my faults and forgiving me for my short temper. I never thought.. I never dreamed children could ever be all the things... through all the years that you have been to me. I know over time the pain will be less. But it's OK to cry right now. So just come, and I will hold you and we will cry together. And I will wipe your tears. It's challenging at times for me to describe much I love you! Being your mommy has been one of the greatest gifts in my life. There is nothing that could ever change how I feel about you guys. Since you guys came into my life, I have been stretched and challenged in ways I could not have imagined previously. What is so beautiful about you guys is that you guys remind me you love me without saying a word. There has been many changes, and I have watched you guys ride and make changes accordingly. There will be many more changes. Challenging ones at that. You give me the confidence that I can also change.There is nothing you need to do, for me to love you. I love you simply because you are my children.It's hard for me to describe much I love you guys! Being your mommy has been one of the greatest gifts in my life.There's nothing that could ever change how I feel about you. The greatest joy in my life is the joy i saw in yours. I know that my life would not count for much unless yours was full of every opportunity for happiness it could obtain. I love you guys more than you'll ever know, and I am grateful everyday for your patience, humor, and love that you show me. I will love you always and forever!
Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment